Role of professional involved in services
- Medical oncologists: Medical oncologists diagnose and manage various types of cancer..
- Hemato-oncologists: Hemato-oncology is a super-specialized division of cancer that particularly involves screening, diagnosing, monitoring, and treating cancers related to blood.
- Pediatric hemato-oncologists: The medical professionals are experts in diagnosing and managing blood cancer in children.
- Hematopathologists: These healthcare experts specialize in using advanced techniques, such as flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry, in diagnosing blood-related disorders.
- Phlebotomists: Phlebotomists monitor and assist in the blood collection process.