Dr Kandra Prasanth Reddy is one of the best and senior most Radiation oncologists in Hyderabad with over 15 years of experience. He is working as Senior consultant with Radiation Oncology department, American oncology institute for more than 2 years. He completed his MD, Radiation oncology in 2007 from MNJ Cancer Hospital and Regional cancer centre , Hyderabad.
Dr Kandra Prasanth Reddy is well versed with all advanced radiation techniques like 3D CRT, IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT, Adaptive Radiotherapy, Brachytherapy. He has special interest in Head and Neck and brain tumours.
Dr Kandra Prasanth reddy is also focussed on prevention of cancer programmes and has done many scrrening programmes, public awareness programmes through print and electronic media.
- 3D CRT
- RAPID ARC
- RESPITATORY MOTION MANAGEMENT
- ADAPTIVE RADIOTHERAPY.
- Junior Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Kamineni
- Hospitals, Hyderabad.2007-2010
- Currently working as senior consultant, Radiation oncology at American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad.
- CEO and Consultant radiation oncologist at Indur Cancer Hospital, Nizamabad 2017-2021
- HOD and Consultant radiation oncologist, Surya Global Hospitals, 2015-2017
- HOD and Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Princess Marina Hospital, Gabarone, Botswana. 2013-2014
- HOD and Consultant Radiation Oncologist, IRCS Cancer hospital, Nellore. 2011-2013
- Junior Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad.2007-2010
Dr Kandra Prasanth Reddy has enormous experience, has treated thousands of patients in his 15 years of experience. He has international experience of working as HOD at Princess Marina Hospital, Gabarone, Botswana and contributed in framing guidelines of cancer treatment for Botswana. He also involved in many screening programmes associated with GRACE CANCER FOUNDATION ( Holder of 3 Guiness book of world records).
Has membership in IMA, Telangana Medical Council.