American Oncology Institute (“AOI”) is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with AOI. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws in India and internationally, including the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 of the European Union (“GDPR”).
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the Patient and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to AOI.
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You and automatically through Our Website. This Personal Information, on the website, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address and other Personal Information as listed in Clause 4 below. In case of the medical record it would relate to your demographic and health related information collected before during and after your treatment.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with AOI representatives,
- Internet Protocol address, cookie data, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- By filling the patient registration form,
- By providing details to a AOI Health Care Professional or AOI representative,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during course of receiving services,
- When You use the features on Our Website,
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services